Close corporation members amendment picture

Close Corporation Members Amendment

R 950

To change the name of a CC, a form CoR 9.1 must be submitted to approve the name. Once the name is approved a form CK2 must be submitted together with the approved name reservation and certified ID copies of all the members and of the applicant.

Share on

Customer reviews

No reviews yet.

Join our mailing list

Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest news, insider-only info, and more.

Click here to contact us on WhatsApp