Import/export license picture


R 3,000

All entities that are importing/exporting goods for commercial reasons or goods over R3,000 (once off or throughout the year) need to register with customs for an import export license. This is also called an importer's/exporter's customs code or customs registration.

Share on

Customer reviews

No reviews yet.

Join our mailing list

Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest news, insider-only info, and more.

Click here to contact us on WhatsApp