Itac permit picture

ITAC Permit

R 3,500


Do you need an ITAC Permit to Import Second Hand Goods? SARS Requires an ITAC Permit from Companies who want to import Second-hand goods into South Africa. It is otherwise also known as an ‘Import Permit’. Any imported products that has been “used” or “refurbished” falls under this Imports Category. Goods will be identified as Second-hand on the commercial invoice / waybill received from your supplier.

Step 1: Requirements. Meet these requirements:

  1. Tax Clearance
  2. Imports/Exports Licence


Timeframe: 10 working days

Share on

Customer reviews

No reviews yet.

Join our mailing list

Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest news, insider-only info, and more.

Click here to contact us on WhatsApp