Personal Liability Company Registration
- Personal Liability Companies are granted Incorporated or "Inc" status.
- Incorporated by 1 or more persons for financial gain for the shareholders (owners).
- As a professional you can register a company that you want to be personally liable for.
- The company, its directors (past/present) are jointly liable for all debts/liabilities incurred.
- This company type is suitable for individuals such as Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Accountants, Sole Traders, etc.
- The total all inclusive registration cost is R 2,000 for the company name reservation and company incorporation.
- All documents are lodged with the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission of South Africa.
- The company incorporation documents will be available to download once registered.
Timeframe: 7 working days