Company Shareholder Share Certificate Application
A share certificate is a document that is issued by a company to certify the ownership of shares in that company.
The owner of a share certificate can be a person or any registered entity.
What is a Share Certificate:
A share certificate (also sometimes referred to as a stock certificate) is a document that is issued by a company to certify the ownership of shares in that company. The information on our share certificate will show the:
- share certificate number (this must be unique)
- name of the company
- registration number of the company
- person full name and ID number to whom the share certificate is issued
- the number of shares issued
1. All companies must keep proper record of share issued.
2. The share certificate must be signed by the company director(s) and where applicable the company secretary or witness.
3. All shares issued must be recorded in the Company Share Register Book
4. Each share certificate is unique, must have its own sequential number and may not be duplicated and/or amended)
5. At any time there may only be one original signed share certificate.
6. The original share certificate must be kept in a safe place.
Only R150 per share certificate.
Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest news, insider-only info, and more.