Registered office change picture

Do you need to change your Company's Registered Address? We will change the Address at CIPC. 

Timeframe: 5 working days

Name change of a company (or cc) picture

Need to change the Name of your CC or Company? For whatever reason you need to change your Company name, we will reserve your new Company Name and amend it at the CIPC.

Details of director or member picture

Do you need to change the Details of Existing Member(s) / Director(s) of your CC or Pty Company? We will represent you at the CIPC to adjust these de…

Read More
Accounting officer / auditor change picture

Accounting Officer / Auditor Change / Company Secretary 
Do you want to change the Accounting Officer / Auditor of a CC; or the Chartered Account…

Read More
Add & resign directors (combo deal) picture

Add & Resign Directors (Combo Deal) (or Member to a CC) 
Do you need to Add AND Remove a Director from a Company? We can process BOTH these c…

Read More
Company name change picture
Close corporation members amendment picture

To change the name of a CC, a form CoR 9.1 must be submitted to approve the name. Once the name is approved a form CK2 must be submitted together wit…

Read More
Certificate of confirmation from cipc (alternative to ck1 or cor14.3 document) picture


Have you misplaced the Registration Documents for your Company / CC? We can retrieve the Company's Certificate of Confirmation at CIPC for ANY …

Read More
Deregister a pty or cc picture


Do you have no more need for your existing Close Corporation or Pty Company ? We will deregister it at CIPC within the quickest possible timefr…

Read More

Join our mailing list

Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest news, insider-only info, and more.

Click here to contact us on WhatsApp